Cling

CLING CONFERENCE 2018

January 24, 2018

Join Me Cling ConferenceI’m excited to announce CLING CONFERENCE 2018.  The heart of this women’s conference is to encourage and help foster an intimate walk with the Lord. Admittedly, it’s a big step of faith. Who knows if people will even show up? But I felt the nudging from the Lord to take the step, and I’m praying that He will show Himself strong, meeting each woman who comes in a mighty way.

I would love for you to join me. We’ll spend time in the word of God as we talk about what it means to cling to Him, and to impact our generation as we cling. We’ll have extended time for fellowship on Friday evening. And we’ll even have some old school fun as well as real-talk during our Saturday night Fiction Spotlight.

Hoping to see you there!

For more info and to buy tickets:  http://bit.ly/2BoWiXD

• Reply MB April 13, 2018 at 11:14 am

Hello Kim,
    Because I live in the area I wouldn’t need to stay at the hotel. Is there perhaps a different price for those who will not be staying?

• Reply Kim Cash Tate April 15, 2018 at 9:19 pm

Hey there, no there is not a different price. The cost is based on the venue for the event, which is separate from where people may choose to stay. Hope that makes sense.

• Reply Nicole May 26, 2018 at 8:50 am

Hi Kim,
    I live within the DMV area. I’m trying to decide if I should get a hotel or drive back each day. Is there an itinirary sent to attendees? I want to gauge what time the conference would end each night to determine if it’s too late to travel out a night alone in the area.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate May 26, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Hi Nicole, there is a meet and greet on Friday night, from 7-10 pm (but of course, you wouldn’t have to stay that late). On Saturday the conference will end at 10 pm as well. Hope that helps. Looking forward to seeing you there!

• Reply Melody July 2, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Hi Kim,
    I will say I have been blessed by your writings and now YouTube channel. I started with your fiction books–which I love how you incorporate bible study lessons. It hungered me to read and study more. Now I am reading Cling and sharing your gift through ministry.

I was unable to attend the Cling Conference due to moving that weekend. Will there be another conference?

• Reply Hanna July 30, 2018 at 12:12 am

Hi Kim I am really sorry I missed this one God willing ,I will plan on attending your next conference.