YouTube

Closed Doors, Disappointment & Being Immovable

August 2, 2017

On book release day for If I Believe, I uploaded a video on Closed Doors, Disappointment & Being Immovable.  I know, it sounds odd to do such a video on such a day, but, well, you’ll see… :-)

• Reply Kristian August 3, 2017 at 3:46 am

Kim, it’s Kristian!!!!! It’s been too long, but I’m so proud of You! Cannot wait to get a copy. My 30th birthday is on Sunday and guess what I’m buying for myself? You guessed right If I believe. Sis you are God’s most beautiful creation and I’m so happy to have a friend like You! I sent you an email a while back, not sure if you got it. I was just checking in with you, how’s the fam? I know the kids are probably both out of the house. Time passes! Miss you, and excited for closed doors because without those we can’t have open ones. Love you sis!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis August 3, 2017 at 10:48 am

*waving really fast* Hi Kristian!!

• Reply Kristian Green August 3, 2017 at 11:41 am

Hey Tamara!!!!! Missed yall!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate August 4, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Hey Kristian!!! I did get your email, and I sent a reply. You didn’t get it? I wonder if it’s sitting in a “spam” folder somewhere?? It’s definitely been a long time since we’ve congregated here at the blog. And HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!! What a wonderful milestone. Praying God’s blessings upon you! So hoping you enjoy If I Believe. I think it was in the email you sent that you told me what you enjoyed about Though I Stumble, and it blessed me so much. I pray all is well with you, sis. Love you too!

• Reply Kiersti Giron August 3, 2017 at 7:41 am

What a powerful story, Kim…though some of the things you went through in the CBA grieve my heart, I’m also encouraged to see God’s faithfulness. And excited for your new books! Now to go check out how to purchase one… :) Blessings to you!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate August 4, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Hey Kiersti! I too am so encouraged by God’s faithfulness. I’ve seen it time and time again! Thank you so much for stopping by. It’s good to “see” you! Blessings to you too!

• Reply Iris August 3, 2017 at 7:42 am

Thank you so much for sharing this, Kim. I so needed to hear that. Although we have a different goal, but disappointments come in various forms.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate August 4, 2017 at 1:10 pm

Iris, so true….disappointments come in many various forms. Praising God that He is faithful through them all! I’m so thankful this was timely for you. Blessings to you!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis August 3, 2017 at 9:22 am

Hello Kim! I remember In Hot Pursuit! I still have some of those lessons printed out. :) As you were panning across your books, I saw the first Christian book I read, “Church Folk.” Walk Worthy Press was like a gold mine to me. That book was a 30th birthday present to me by a dear friend. I congratulate you on your journey and for being such an encouragement to us all! I look forward to holding and reading that book. I never thought I’d give in to eBooks but there are still some books I want to hold and read. Keep moving forward because we need your voice.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate August 4, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Hey Tamara! Yep, I still remember all the convos we all had on the blog during that study. So good! Walk Worthy Press was pumping out the books! It’s amazing the impact it had. I remember “Church Folk” was super popular! Thank you so much for your sweet encouragement, my friend. And I’m like you….I still like holding and reading a book. But I saw the beauty of Kindle when I ran out of shelf space, lol. It’s also *real* handy when traveling. :) Blessings to you and on your writing journey!