YouTube

When God Gives You a Dream

June 7, 2017

Sharing the new venture God laid on my heart. Has He put a dream in your heart? Do you struggle with doubts, frustration, the waiting, whether you’re hearing….? Join me on YouTube as I chronicle steps of faith. Let’s walk it out together!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 8, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Really Kim? Really? I haven’t been here in a while and the day I come back, you are bowl ALLLLLL down my alley. LOL I feel this exact same way about writing fiction. I have told myself SO many reasons why “I” can’t. Thank you for ministering to me!! This really blessed me and I will meditate on those scriptures you mentioned. I am looking forward to seeing what God continues to do through you!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate June 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Wow, Tamara, I didn’t know you had a dream to write fiction! You’re just sharing this after all this time?! :D So so glad this ministered to you in a timely way. I can’t wait to see what God continues to do through YOU! Praying His blessings upon your writing journey!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 12, 2017 at 8:57 am

I have a story that I started about 10 years ago and never finished it. Last year, the dream came back. I have to do it because I know God will give me a great story. I CAN do ALL things (all includes writing fiction) through Christ Jesus.

• Reply Laverne Browm June 9, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Praise God!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate June 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Amen, Laverne! Thankful to God for how He works in our lives in such a personal way!

• Reply Renee Spivey June 14, 2017 at 6:20 pm

How exciting Kim! I’m looking forward to seeing your web series! I’m struggling with waiting and no one seeming to be excited about the path I have chosen. It’s like if it’s not worldly, you don’t get acceptance. Sure, you get the obligatory congrats, but no one really supports you in the way that you need. I know my ministry is my calling, but it seems to have hit a standstill. Or maybe it’s that I’m at a standstill because I am so tired and overwhelmed with trying to juggle too many things. I don’t know! :-( I just need a revival. Please pray for me!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 21, 2017 at 11:26 am

Hi Renee,

As long as YOU stay excited about that path God has you on, that’s all that matters. :) Stay in constant communion and fellowship with God daily and watch Him simplify your life.