YouTube

When God Gives You a Dream

June 7, 2017

Sharing the new venture God laid on my heart. Has He put a dream in your heart? Do you struggle with doubts, frustration, the waiting, whether you’re hearing….? Join me on YouTube as I chronicle steps of faith. Let’s walk it out together!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 8, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Really Kim? Really? I haven’t been here in a while and the day I come back, you are bowl ALLLLLL down my alley. LOL I feel this exact same way about writing fiction. I have told myself SO many reasons why “I” can’t. Thank you for ministering to me!! This really blessed me and I will meditate on those scriptures you mentioned. I am looking forward to seeing what God continues to do through you!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate June 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Wow, Tamara, I didn’t know you had a dream to write fiction! You’re just sharing this after all this time?! :D So so glad this ministered to you in a timely way. I can’t wait to see what God continues to do through YOU! Praying His blessings upon your writing journey!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 12, 2017 at 8:57 am

I have a story that I started about 10 years ago and never finished it. Last year, the dream came back. I have to do it because I know God will give me a great story. I CAN do ALL things (all includes writing fiction) through Christ Jesus.

• Reply Laverne Browm June 9, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Praise God!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate June 11, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Amen, Laverne! Thankful to God for how He works in our lives in such a personal way!

• Reply Renee Spivey June 14, 2017 at 6:20 pm

How exciting Kim! I’m looking forward to seeing your web series! I’m struggling with waiting and no one seeming to be excited about the path I have chosen. It’s like if it’s not worldly, you don’t get acceptance. Sure, you get the obligatory congrats, but no one really supports you in the way that you need. I know my ministry is my calling, but it seems to have hit a standstill. Or maybe it’s that I’m at a standstill because I am so tired and overwhelmed with trying to juggle too many things. I don’t know! :-( I just need a revival. Please pray for me!

• Reply Tamara D. Davis June 21, 2017 at 11:26 am

Hi Renee,

As long as YOU stay excited about that path God has you on, that’s all that matters. :) Stay in constant communion and fellowship with God daily and watch Him simplify your life.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate June 24, 2017 at 8:28 am

Hey Renee! I definitely know what you mean about others not being excited about the path you’re on. But when you know it’s God, you truly can’t worry about that. God gives *you* the faith to walk that path. Others won’t necessarily see it because these are faith-steps that you’re taking. And sometimes when it comes to a standstill, it’s just part of the waiting. Keep seeking the Lord and growing in Him. When our eyes are focused on Him, we remain at rest and at peace. May the Lord direct your steps!

• Reply Renee Spivey June 29, 2017 at 8:52 am

Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement!