Cling

CLING | 1 Samuel – Intro | Come Study With Me

March 20, 2017

I’m excited to be starting a new YouTube series in which I’ll be going through the book of First Samuel—one chapter per week—beginning next Sunday. The focus will be on knowing God, so that we can grow in intimacy with Him—and cling to Him. We will also focus on who is clinging to God, and who’s not, and what that looks like.  First Samuel is such a rich book.  I’m praying for God to meet us in an impactful way as we journey through it.

The introductory video is posted below. I hope you join us!

• Reply Rhonda J. Smith March 20, 2017 at 6:58 am

Yay!!! I’m looking forward to this study! Thank you.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate March 20, 2017 at 7:57 pm

I’m looking forward to it too, Rhonda! I had to pray about it for a good while to be sure because it’s a big commitment. But I’m praying and believing that God will meet us. So thankful for your encouragement always. xoxo

• Reply carole March 20, 2017 at 9:33 am

God has blessed you, Kim, with precious gifts of understanding, teaching and sharing that always bloom at the right time. In our time clinging is even more necessary.

• Reply Danielle March 20, 2017 at 3:26 pm

“In our time clinging is even more necessary.” <— Amen, Carole!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate March 20, 2017 at 7:58 pm

Carole, I’m so thankful to God for your sweet words of encouragement. Such water to the soul. Amen….clinging is needful! Blessings to you!

• Reply Danielle March 20, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Ooh, Kim, I cannot wait for this! I am taking my time working through Cling – it is SO rich with truth! Looking forward to growing even more through this new video study. God will work powerfully through you.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate March 20, 2017 at 8:01 pm

Heyyy Danielle! You know I love that you’ll be joining in, and I’m so thankful that you’re finding Cling rich with truth. Praise God! You already know….it’s ALL Him. Thank you for your constant encouragement and support. You always uplift my soul. xoxo

• Reply Shan March 20, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I am ready!!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate March 20, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Smiling at this, Shan! YES!!!

• Reply Keri Miller March 21, 2017 at 9:18 pm

I’m very excited about the upcoming study!!!! I also received Cling, it’s amazing already.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate March 22, 2017 at 8:18 am

I’m so thankful for your excitement and for your encouragement about Cling, Keri. Praise God! Praying the book blesses you!

• Reply Linda Pierson March 22, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Looking forward to revisiting Samuel, David, and Saul from the perspective of clinging.