Blog, Books

THOUGH I STUMBLE ~ Now Available!

December 1, 2016

though-i-stumble-release-3

Today’s the day! Though I Stumble is now available! You can download as an e-book or purchase a paperback copy. For paperback, Amazon will be the quickest way to receive the book. Here are a few links to purchase:

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

iBooks

The mini-devotional study, In Hot Pursuit, is now available as well! You can click the button to access the free download. (If you are already a subscriber, you will not be double subscribed.) As promised, I’ve also included the first video.

Click Here to Download

These projects have been on my heart and mind for a long time. I’m praying that the Lord will use both the novel and the study in a powerful way. Sometimes we do stumble as we run this race, but praise God, He upholds us by the hand. By the grace of God, we can press on!

• Reply Heather Adams December 2, 2016 at 10:17 am

Yay!! So excited to read!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 2, 2016 at 10:35 am

Always so thankful for your support, Heather! xo

• Reply Heather Adams December 7, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Kim, I wanted to let you know that I am no longer reviewing books on The Christian Manifesto because of my own writing demands–but I will most certainly post on Amazon and Goodreads! :) God bless!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 9, 2016 at 9:07 am

Heather, thanks so much for letting me know. I know how that is….time is precious! Thank you so much, though, for posting a review on Amazon and Goodreads! So thankful for you!

• Reply Vivian December 3, 2016 at 1:26 am

Dearest Kim it is just gone 7 in the morning here in England. I have just listened to the though I stumble trailer on you tube and it has made me cry. It was SO GOOD to hear your beautiful voice…SO GOOD to hear your wonderful wisdom….I needed those words and that teaching. God knows…isn’t HE amazing. In the busyness of all I haven’t listened to you for a while and wow hearing you made me realise how I’ve missed you and my perisisters 2015 was such a special time for those connection. Still believing one day I’ll get over and get round to see you all. In the meantime sending festive love hugs to you and all your family from me in the UK….. and I’ll be ordering the novel and study from amazon soon. Off to work shortly… doing part time as a care assistant in a psychiatric unit totally love it our God had turned my journey around for good to Him be all the glory.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 4, 2016 at 6:28 pm

Aww, Vivian! I can hear you talking as I read this. :) I so miss you as well! That was such a special season for many of us on Periscope. I’m so thankful the video was timely for you. AMEN….God KNOWS…and He is truly amazing. It’s so good to hear that you are loving the part time work you’re doing…and such important work as well. I know the Lord is using you to spread His love and joy. Receiving those festive hugs and YES, hoping we can meet in person one day! Love you, Viv!

• Reply KATRINA FOREMAN December 4, 2016 at 10:52 am

Ms. Kim, you have done it again. This book has me laughing, crying and questioning if I’m in Hot Pursuit. I praise God for you and your ministry. People will be healed, delivered and set free. To God be the glory!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 4, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Katrina, I’m praising God….such a blessing to hear! So thankful that you are enjoying the book! And I do pray that it blesses people in the way you describe. Thank you so much for your sweet words of encouragement. Blessings to you, my sis!