YouTube

In Hot Pursuit ~ New Online Study

November 27, 2016

In my last post about the release of Though I Stumble, I said I was excited to share something more. Some of you may remember the study we did here on the blog called, In Hot Pursuit. Believe it or not, that was nearly five years ago! It’s been on my heart to re-write that study in a more accessible way. I’m excited that by God’s grace, I was finally able to do it. A “mini-devotional study” with four lessons, it will be available for download as a companion to Though I Stumble on Friday, December 2.

I will also upload a YouTube version of the study—four videos beginning later this week—for those who prefer a video format. The intro is posted below.

I’m looking forward to Friday when I’ll post details about how to download the study and a link to the first video in the study—and celebrate the release of Though I Stumble!

• Reply Dana November 28, 2016 at 7:43 am

Congratulations! I’ve preorder and look forward to the study. God bless.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate November 28, 2016 at 8:37 am

Hey Dana! Thanks so much, and I’m hoping both the book and the study are a blessing. Blessings to you too!

• Reply Marietta Taylor November 28, 2016 at 11:56 am

Can I say YAY! a couple thousand times? I love seeing God sow out on your behalf even after “those who I care not to mention” decided not to renew your contract. As I told you then…….their loss, our gain!

• Reply Kim Cash Tate November 28, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Mari, this means so much because I know you’ve been there throughout the journey. I am so so thankful for you and your heart of encouragement. And I can’t wait to see God sow out on your behalf with respect to the projects you’ve been working on. Love you, my sister. xo

• Reply Laverne November 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm

I got my copy and I’m patiently awaiting December 2……

• Reply Kim Cash Tate November 28, 2016 at 10:11 pm

So thankful for your support, Laverne, and truly praying it blesses you!

• Reply Le Tanya November 30, 2016 at 9:49 am

I am so excited to read and share this book and study….hurry up Dec 2nd.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 2, 2016 at 9:25 am

Thanks so much, and I”m truly hoping they both bless you! So appreciate your support!

• Reply Beverly Beauchamp February 21, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Good Evening. I am ready to start , Though I Stumnle and read that you have a download of a study that came out on December 2nd. I am not noticing it on this website. I do see a link thought for the video portion. Please advise how I can get the download. Thank you.
    -Beverly

• Reply Beverly Beauchamp February 21, 2017 at 8:50 pm

Please forgive all my typing errors. I forgot to proof before hitting send.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate February 22, 2017 at 3:58 pm

Hi Beverly, the download is available at kimcashtate.com/inhotpursuit. If you go to that page, you will see how you can download the study. Praying the book and the study are a blessing to you!

• Reply Ogechi December 4, 2017 at 9:47 am

Hello Kim. Just coming across your you tube videos recently. They have been such a blessing to me. I have been taking notes and want to ask if i can use it to teach a class in church.will love to hear from you soon.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate December 4, 2017 at 12:09 pm

So thankful the videos have been a blessing to you! And absolutely you can use it….praying the Lord blesses it. Blessings to you!