Stay Connected

February 7, 2009
Coloring-life-tile-test-2-650x440

* indicates required

• Reply Dee Hann-Morrison March 28, 2016 at 8:46 pm

. . .want you to know that I have thoroughly enjoy the Hope Springs and The Color of Hope. I hope you will offer more stories of the Sanders family and Rocky Mount.
    I am currently reading Hidden Blessings.
    . . . enjoying it too.
    As an author I applaud you for taking not the issue of homosexuality w/in the context of faith.
    I dared to go there . . . just a tad in one of my novels, but was admittedly uneasy at first.

• Reply Kim Cash Tate April 15, 2016 at 9:16 am

Dee, thank you so much for reading Hope Springs and The Color of Hope! I’m so thankful you enjoyed them, and I can’t thank you enough for stopping by to let me know. In Hidden Blessings, it was truly the Lord who moved in my heart to weave in that issue. I’ve been blessed to hear that it has helped, which was my prayer. Thank you for your encouragement. I’m so glad you’re enjoying Hidden Blessings as well. :)

• Reply Roslind October 6, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Hi Kim,

I met you earlier this year at a mutual friend’s milestone surprise birthday party. I told you that she and her husband had gifted me all of your books from Heavenly Places through Though I Stumble. I have read the first two and I’m so grateful that the Lord called you to write! I enjoyed meeting Treva and her crew, as well as Cyd and her crew. The way you take issues head on and bathe them in the grace of Christ is amazing. As a single woman in her mid-forties, I particularly appreciated the portrait of Cyd. Thank you for being real and thank you for pointing us toward Christ and His faithfulness in the midst of everything that we go through. Your work is a blessing! Gotta go; about to start Cherished…

• Reply Treva Holmes Russ February 8, 2017 at 6:38 pm

I am enjoying Though I Stumble , that I started reading only because one of the main characters and I have the same name. However, the more I read, I think your book found me. I’m looking forward to reading your other works and studying In Hot Pursuit. I’m curious, where did you get the name Treva?
    Continue to be blessed,
    Treva

• Reply Kim Cash Tate February 22, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Hi Treva, it’s so interesting that you stared reading because of the name. I knew someone named Treva, which inspired me to use that name when I wrote my first book, Heavenly Places (which is where this character first appeared). So glad that you enjoyed the book. Blessings to you too!

• Reply Anika Jackson September 7, 2017 at 7:23 pm

I so love your writings !!! I wanted to ask about the Ephesians bible study that’s talked about in Heavenly Places. Is this an actual study ? If so PLEASE tell me where I can find it I so need it :) thank you for being a blessing

• Reply Kim Cash Tate September 10, 2017 at 8:32 pm

Hi Anika! Thank you so much! :) No, that’s a fictional study in Heavenly Places. But so many people asked me about it that I did a YouTube study of Ephesians about 3 years ago. Here’s a link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBX7Hq911mPK4Lyi4h4-qeuzvwxZEro8d

If the link doesn’t work, just go to my YouTube channel: Youtube.com/kimcashtate. Hope that helps!

• Reply Hlulani Mhlongo September 16, 2017 at 11:54 am

Good Evening
    Well it it evening here in South Africa. I found your channel on youtube by chance or God wantd me to find it and I am not complaining. I have been looking for your books and everything I have checked is telling me about shipments. Do you by any chance have your books in a store here in South Africa….please please please please please I am very very interested.